Here’s some information, so that you can decide if a position at ikatan Spa Noosa is for you, before completing the application form at the bottom of this page.
Work in a beautiful Balinese garden setting where double and single treatment rooms are villa style and all open out to the gardens. It’s like a Bali environment everyday where we come together to enjoy what we do and where we work while making great friends.
Unlike any other Day Spa, ikatan has its own unique, interesting and varied massage styles, packages, body treatments, facials & pedicures with vegan cosmeceutical and organic products.
Dream Job for a Spa Therapist
- No waxing, no deep tissue or remedial massage.
- No sales targets or pressure to sell products.
- Staff can have treatments and buy wholesale products.
- Comfortable, flattering uniform provided, which our staff love wearing.
- Chocolate days are always popular with our team
- Social occasions together paid for by ikatan Spa.
We welcome someone with a sense of commitment, caring, passion for wellness, fun and a positive outlook to work in our professional team at ikatan Spa.
- All staff start as casual employees and most choose to remain casual, however it is the law that you can opt for casual conversion to permanent or part-time after 12 months employment, if there is a position available.
- As a busy Day Spa, most staff average thirty hours a week (over four days being available from 8.30am to 6.30pm) others work more and some work less but all can make themselves available for extra days if they wish.
- Ikatan Spa is open Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm and closed on Sundays and all Public Holidays.
- We believe in work life balance and flexibility for employees.
- All staff work on a rotating roster which gives everyone a weekend off as we work through the monthly rotations.
- Rostering rotation also includes Sunday and two mid-week days off, making it easy to book personal appointments and priorities in your life.
- We require staff to be available to work between the hours of 8.30am to 6.30pm for a minimum of 4 days a week including Saturdays, which allows for requested leave.
- Preparation is paramount, therefore we pay our staff for treatment preparation thirty minutes prior (eg 8.30am for 9am treatment), thirty minutes between clients because hygiene, health and safety is a priority and end of the day to pack up as a team.
- Award rate paid weekly with incentives and perks of working at ikatan Spa including, experiencing Spa treatments just as a client, wholesale products and more.
- Qualification – Diploma in Beauty Therapy or equivalent overseas qualifications.
- ikatan Spa is known for being one of the best Day Spas for training.
- We know it’s unusual but we pay you to do training one on one in all ikatan Spa treatments (approximately three days), where we will teach you how to care for yourself and our guests in our style of massage, packages and product.
Our staff are our greatest asset and we believe that enjoying work is important ‘Happy Therapist, makes Happy Guests’
Come spend your days with us at our multi awarded destination Day Spa where you will become part of our ikatan family and make new friends.
We look forward to hearing from you