Food and Beverages
Wine by the glass
Sparkling – Australia $12
Non alcoholic Sparkling $12
Beaujolais – France $12
Pinot Grigio – Italy $12
Rosé -France – $12
Local Brewery Craft Beers & Lagers $12
San Pellegrino 500 ml bottle $9.50
T2 tea $5.00 Pot
Lemongrass and Ginger
Corkage – If you wish to bring a special bottle of champagne or wine, corkage charge of $5.00 pp applies.
Due to staffing availability we now only offer food where it is stated that it is included in our Day Retreat, some packages and High Tea for groups of four or more by The Rolling Dolmades Catering. We also don’t have ability to cater for guest wanting to bringing their own food to have in our gardens before or after treatments.
There are two lovely cafes close to ikatan Spa as well as a new Pub set in a beer garden, nursery style setting. If you turn left from Grays Rd you will find the Doonan Cafe and directly opposite is The Doonan Pub and if you turn right from Grays Rd, you will see signs to Flying West Cafe opposite the Service Station. There are also a number of great Cafes and Restaurants in Eumundi and Noosa area, all within a few minutes drive from ikatan Spa.
If you book a package that includes breakfast or lunch the menu will be sent to you as a link in a confirmation text so that your catering choices can be ordered prior to the day of treatments.
Special Dietary requirements – We list ingredients so that you can choose what you can and can’t eat. Please let us know if you require gluten-free options at time of booking. The Rolling Dolmade Catering do not take responsibility for your choice of food as each item is noted with ingredients for people to take responsibility for their own allergies and requirements.
The minimum order for 4 people and 3 days prior booking is required by our chefs to prepare high tea personally for your group. Less than 4 people, you are welcome to order and pay for 4 high tea and take home any extra high tea. High tea is not available Mondays as Rolling Dolmades Catering is closed.
GF gluten-free, V vegetarian, DF dairy free
Chefs Selection $44p
Let our Chefs surprise you with their creative culinary delights by ordering the Chefs Selection High Tea which will include four savoury and two sweets not necessarily from list below.
Personal choice $44pp
Select four of the same savoury per group
- Parmesan Shortbread, Pickled Beets, Goat’s Cheese, Smoked Macadamia (V)
- Apple Wood Smoked Atlantic Salmon and Cream Cheese Pinwheel Sandwiches
- Crisp Polenta with Whipped Fetta, Semidried Tomato and Black Olive Tapenade
- Quiches, Bacon, Aged Cheddar and Thyme
- Roasted Chicken Sandwiches with Celery, Aioli and Walnuts (DF)
- Organic Duck Rillette Tarts, Pickled Grapes
- Potato Tortilla, Baby Ratatouille (V, GF)
- Quiches, Goats Fetta, leek and Seeded Mustard (V)
- Arancini, Pumpkin, Fetta and Rosemary, Smoky Aioli (V, GF)
- Shallot Tarte Tatin, Blue Cheese Crumble, Thyme Infused Honey (V)
- Puff Pastry Pies with Pulled Pork and Caramelised Onion V, GF)
Select two of same sweet per group
- Macaron (GF)
- Little Carrot Cakes, Cream Cheese Frosting
- Seasonal Fruit Tart, Vanilla Crème Fraiche
- Brownie with Coconut and Raspberry (GF, DF)
- Profiteroles, Vanilla Cream, Berry Caramel
- Lime Cheesecakes, Confit Pineapple and Toasted Coconut
- Dark Chocolate Tarts with Caramel and Hazelnut
- Little Lemon Meringue Pies
VEGAN HIGH TEA
Vegan for everyone in group as it is not possible for Chefs to combine with non-vegan High Tea choices. Alternatively Vegan Grazing Board can be ordered for Vegan if others in the group want to have non-vegan High Tea for four or more people.
GF gluten-free, V vegetarian, VE vegan, DF dairy free
- Rice paper rolls, pickled shiitake mushroom, noodles, peanuts, herbs, hoisin dipping Sauce GF,VE,DF
- Polenta, sesame cheese, dried cherry tomatoes & olive tapenade GF,VE,DF
- Puff pastry pies with pumpkin, caramelised onion & rosemary VE,DFChickpea fritters, cashew cheese, baby ratatouille GF,VE,DF
- Date, almond & crystallised ginger balls GF,VE,DF
- Vanilla coconut yogurt, confit pineapple GF,VE,DF